Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Keiran Thomas To Launch Football Academy


Hereford FC's Keiran Thomas is to launch a football academy in Cinderford.

"A couple of people have mentioned to me that if I would be interested in doing some coaching for local clubs and I quite liked the idea of it all," Thomas told Severn Sport.

"I’d like to see what talent we have around the local area and help the youngsters progress in the game. From experience, I know that there is a lot of unnoticed talent in the Forest of Dean."

Thomas also spoke about his season at Hereford.

"This season is going well for me personally. I have played every game this year and I am really enjoying being at a club like Hereford. 

"It is an amazing club with an incredible fan base. Hopefully we can kick on in the last ten games or so."