Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, November 02, 2018

Better Times For Nuneaton?

Hereford Played At Nuneaton Last August
Better times for Nuneaton FC are in prospect after it was revealed the club has a new owner.

Nick Hawkins has taken over the National North club.

"I am delighted to be able to be part of such a brilliant and proud football club," said Hawkins.

"I came here with Chasetown in a play off final. I was injured that day but watching with more than 3,000 fans showed me the love the town has for its football club.

"I will be working hard to rebuild links between the club and the people of the town, as well as between the fans and the players.

"There is lots of work to do to off the pitch, and it has already started. We have been working hard on getting the club back on to the electricity grid, as well as refurbishing the dressing rooms and offices.

"I know we cannot make everything perfect straight away, but I think it is better to start by making 100 things 1% better than make one thing 100% better.

"I am the sole owner of the club and will be the Chairman, but I will be hoping to bring in several other people, as well as repairing links between the club and local businesses."