Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, August 20, 2018

I Think We Just Shaded It Said Chorley Manager

Chorley manager Jamie Vermiglio though his side 'just shaded it' against Hereford on Saturday.

"I’m made up, not just with the victories, but the manner of the victories as well," he said.

"We’ve gone to some tough places and played some good teams and today, Hereford are a good side and they will certainly be up there come the end of the season. We had to keep going today to get that goal and we finally got it and overall, I think we just shaded it but to get that goal in the last few minutes, what a feeling. I’m absolutely made up.

"When I first joined here, we were playing in front of 156 supporters and now it’s 1500 at home against ex-league times like Hereford, York, Guiseley. This is amazing for this club and we just want to keep riding the quest [crest] of the wave and by the time it comes to the end of the season, hopefully we’ll be there or thereabouts.

"I look at the table all the time. I don’t know if I would if we were getting beat but generally I think you’ve got to look at the table and see where you are. It makes happy reading at the moment for me, the players, the staff and most of all, the supporters."