Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Hereford Supporter Is Raising Money For The Children's Trust


Hereford supporter Nick Locke is to take part in the Great North Run.

On September 9th I'll be taking part in The Great North Run in Newcastle to raise money for The Children's Trust, a leading charity for children with brain injury. 

I've been stepping up the training recently and can be spotted running around the city in my colourful Children's Trust top! 

As a Hereford FC fan I'm really thankful that the club have allowed me to do a bucket collection outside Edgar Street before their first home game of the season on Saturday. 

I'm a teacher at a local primary school and I'll be joined by some pupils and their parents who are kindly giving up an afternoon of their summer holidays to help me collect donations. 

Any amount people can give will be hugely appreciated and go to a fantastic cause and for anyone who can't make the game on Saturday or simply wishes to donate online they can visit my personal fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/gnr18.