Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, June 07, 2018

John Mills On The Move? 'All Good Things Must Come To An End'





As speculation continues about John Mills' future at Edgar Street, he's posted on Instagram that 'all good things must come to an end'. 

The post, which features a number of pictures from over his three year stay, seemingly calls time on his playing career at Hereford.

The striker posted on Instagram: "What a 3 years it’s been! Without doubt the best 3 years of my life on and off the pitch.. but unfortunately all good things must come to an end, even if it is the club I never wanted to leave! 

"It’s been an honour to represent Hereford FC to 3 consecutive league titles, a Wembley appearance and to the FA Cup second round live on TV! I’ve loved every minute of it and wouldn’t change it for the world! 

"I’m immensely proud of what I’ve done on a personal level but most importantly as a team.. I appreciate everything the fans have done for me, and I hope they appreciate what we’ve done for them.. I have no doubt they will go from strength to strength in the next few years and will watch with an eager eye! 

"I leave with 140 goals in 3 seasons.. All the best everyone at Edgar Street! ⚽️❤️❤️"


What a 3 years it’s been! Without doubt the best 3 years of my life on and off the pitch.. but unfortunately all good things must come to an end, even if it is the club I never wanted to leave! It’s been an honour to represent Hereford FC to 3 consecutive league titles, a Wembley appearance and to the FA Cup second round live on TV! I’ve loved every minute of it and wouldn’t change it for the world! I’m immensely proud of what I’ve done on a personal level but most importantly as a team.. I appreciate everything the fans have done for me, and I hope they appreciate what we’ve done for them.. I have no doubt they will go from strength to strength in the next few years and will watch with an eager eye! I leave with 140 goals in 3 seasons.. All the best everyone at Edgar Street! ⚽️❤️❤️
A post shared by John Mills (@jpmills10) on