Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

£1M Donation To Chester


National North club Chester City are to benefit from a £1M donation over three years from Stuart Murphy.

The majority of the donation is set to be allocated to infrastructure improvements that should enable the club to increase its overall sustainability.

"I am really delighted to be able to join forces with the Board and supporters at Chester FC," said Murphy.

"This gives me a great opportunity to give something back to the City of Chester and to the football club that I care for so much.

“I have lots of ideas to move the club forward positively and I can’t wait to get started. There is much to do, but I am confident that together we can now start to write a new and far more positive chapter in the history of Chester FC.”