Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Another Fanastic Season Said Green



Hereford FC defender Ryan Green made the long trip to Biggleswade last night despite being suspended. After the game he briefly spoke to BN.

"Another promotion, another fantastic season," said Green.

"I think the lads have been brilliant throughout, nice and solid today.

"Awful pitch but we did a great professional job, I don't think they had a shot on target, fantastic.

"Now we're Champions we can enjoy the last three games starting on Saturday against Kettering."

Green is currently suspended with a three match ban.

"I'll back on the Wednesday away at Hitchin, I had hoped I would be back for the Kettering game but the Hitchin game was called off. That's the way it goes, that's football."

Would Green like to stay for Hereford for another season?

"I love to but I'm getting nearer 40, I'll take each year as it comes but hopefully stay here next season."