Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Myrie-Williams Scores On His Hereford FC Debut


Jennison Myrie-Williams returned to Edgar Street this afternoon anmd scored Hereford's first goal of the game against Weymouth.

"It's good to be back playing football,"he told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"The main thing today was to get the three points.

"Today was the first time I'd seen the boys, they've greeted me well as soon as I walked through the door.

"I enjoyed it, I like to score goals and create goals. Nice to pull it off and even better to get the win.

"It opened up for me so I moved it to my left foot, luckily for me it went in and I'm really happy with it.

"I'm just trying to build my fitness up now and do what I do for longer periods in a game. It will take a few games to get me up to speed.

"I enjoyed the challenge on the pitch today."