Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Pring's Debut In Five Goal Charge By Bulls



New signing Cameron Pring seemed well pleased with his debut for Hereford this afternoon when he spoke after the game to BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"It was great," said Pring.

"To win 5-0 on your debut and to get an assist from a free-kick, it was a good day.

"It's hard getting used to what players are like and how they play but I thought I fitted in quite well. All in all I think I did all right.

"A goal would have been nice on a debut but I'm happy with the performance."

Rob Purdie Places The Ball Ready For Cameron Pring To Take A Free-Kick
Did Pring know any of the Hereford players?

"I know Adam Page from Cheltenham when I was at Cheltenham a couple of years ago but apart from that I only know names."

The game is more physical at Hereford than Bristol.

"It's a side of the game I need to get used to, I think this is the perfect place to get used to it.

"It's a great club, the atmosphere today was great. It's perfect for me, I'm sure I will enjoy it a lot."

Pring was asked about playing alongside Ryan Green.

"He was talking to me constantly through the game, helped quite a lot."

Tyrone Duffus also made his debut this afternoon.

"He was very good in mid-field, he bossed it today."