Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Joint Boss Leaves Chesham United for Fulham


Chesham United joint manager Danny Talbot has departed the Southern Premier Side to take up a scouting role at Fulham.

In a club statement, Talbot said: "It's with an extremely heavy heart that I am leaving this great club. 

"When I got the opportunity to be Chesham United manager I was very proud and looking forward to the challenge ahead in my new career.

"As for the reason of my departure; I have taken a new full time job which I felt I couldn't turn down.

"I am going to be working for Fulham FC as a Senior/European Scout for the 1st team, my passion is football and this is something that I will regret if I do not give it my very best shot to succeed."


Chesham face Banbury United at home this evening.