Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

I'd Love To Play Hereford In The FA Cup Said Harris


In his post match interview after last night's 2-2 draw with Hereford, Gloucester manager Tim Harris said that it had been a good workout.

"If that's competitive in a friendly I'd love to draw them in the FA Cup," said Harris.

"I think it would be a hell of a game because neither sides had their strongest teams out and when we brought some of the more experienced players on we stepped it up a little bit.

"All in all a good workout.

"They are a good team and I am sure they are on course for another successful season so I'd like to wish Pete Beadle all the best."

Harris was asked about the red card for Hereford's Garyn Preen.

"I thought it was a foul, whether it was a red card or not I was rather a long way from it.

"In these sorts of games it's important you calm everything down.

"Is it necessary to send the player off? That's not my decision."