Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Chesh Embarks on a New Journey

Will Cheshire, known to many as Chesh, is stepping down from his role with Hereford Goals next month.

New commitments at Abergavenny Town, as well as the Herefordshire FA, means that he can no longer dedicate as much time to Hereford Goals.

Chesh said: "I have decided to make the decision to step aside from my role with Hereford Goals at the end of September 2017.

"As some supporters may have seen over the last 18 months, I have been trying my hand at photography and last season I became club photographer at Abergavenny, alongside my role with Hereford Goals.

"The role opened a lot of new doors that has resulted in a lot of requests for me to come to matches and be involved in projects. Over the summer I have taken on more responsibilities at Abergavenny to help grow the club's profile and I have been asked in the last week to help the Herefordshire Football Association give more coverage to local football.

"I feel undertaking these two new projects alongside coverage for UITC and other requests coming in, it is the right time to step aside and focus on photography and see where it may lead.

"What an experience it has been over the last couple of years watching and playing a little part in the Hereford story.

"I would like to thank: Squin for getting me involved and his continued hard work, Hereford FC for giving me the opportunity to be part of the media team, John Dallow & Blueline Taxis for sponsoring and supporting us and of course the fantastic Hereford fans locally and across the world supporting us and enjoying the videos."