Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Saturday, April 15, 2017

"Fundraising Live" Broadcast from Edgar Street

Radio Hereford FC will be broadcasting LIVE outside Edgar Street this afternoon from 1:15pm as the 'Jamie Cuss Appeal' fundraising initiatives gain momentum.

Hereford supporters have already given generously and have ensured over £6,400 has been raised towards the strikers £10,000 target.

Cuss needs an operation on a knee injury, picked up when playing against Romulus in an FA Cup tie this season. He tore his anterior cruciate ligament and now requires urgent surgery if he is to speedily maintain his playing career with Hereford FC.

"I really want to continue my career at Edgar Street" said the former Westfields' marksman.

"Appearing for Hereford FC has been a dream for me, and as a lifelong fan I am asking my friends and fans to help me continue".

During his formative years Jamie was a mascot and was part of the youth set up at Edgar Street.

He continued, "If it wasn't for HUST I wouldn't have been able to find a way of raising the sort of money I need to get the operation done.

"After the operation it will be three months before I can start running and training properly, so the sooner I can get it sorted, the sooner I can start playing again".

Jamie's 'Just Giving' page can be found at
justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Jamie-Cuss

Radio Hereford FC will be broadcasting LIVE from outside Edgar Street from 1:15pm as supporters arrive ahead of the Bulls' Southern League South & West match against Barnstaple Town.