Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, April 09, 2017

England Next For Clucas?


Clucas After Scoring Against Cambridge In 2012
Former Hereford United winger Sam Clucas is being touted as a possible future England player according to the Hull Daily Mail.

Clucas is a regular in the Hull starting XI and appears to have adapted well to playing in the Premiership.

"If people are touting me around for England then it's nice to hear but my only aim at the minute is on keeping Hull City in the Premier League," said Clucas.

"I don't really read too much into it but it's nice to hear. It must mean I'm doing something right. The main goal at the minute is to keep playing well for Hull City. Who knows where it will take you?"

"Five years ago I was playing in the Conference so you never even dream of playing in the Premier League. International level never even crossed my mind.

"I've been fortunate enough to get an England C cap which was a huge honour for me but just to get a chance to play in the Premier League and on the big stage every week is massive for me. It's done me the world of good. It's done my game good and my confidence."