Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, March 03, 2017

There's No Room For Sentiment Said Mills


 

Hereford striker John Mills is set to return to his former club Didcot tomorrow and he has been telling the Oxford Mail that there's no room for sentiment.

With no mention of any hamstring injury in the article it's assumed Mills will start for Hereford.

“We’re all fully focused on winning the league this season, so there’s no room for sentiment,” said Mills.

“I’m coming to the end of my second season at the club now and looking at everything we’ve done – winning the league last season and reaching a Wembley final – I wouldn’t change it for anything.

“Hereford has become my second home now.

“I work with Leigh Bedwell and Jack Longford and I’m really good mates with James Organ and a few of the other lads at Didcot.

“I see them during the week, but come Saturday it’ll be business as usual.

“We’ll probably have a drink together after the game, but before then it’ll be strictly professional.”