- Hereford have won 29 of their 36 league games so far this season, losing just once.
- The Bulls are just six short of 100 goals and have conceded only 26, which is 12 fewer than any other club in the division.
- Beadle's side are 16 points clear of second-placed Taunton, who have just five games left to play.
- They are the first side from within the English football pyramid to be promoted this season - although Oswestry-based TNS did claim their 11th League of Wales title on 4 March.
- Hereford have had an average attendance of 2,721 at Edgar Street for
their 18 Southern League Division One South & West home games this
That is higher than five League Two clubs and all but three National League sides: Tranmere Rovers (5,036), Lincoln City (4,346) and Wrexham (3,893).
The crowd of 1,807 at Salisbury was bigger than all of Saturday's other 10 Southern League Division One South & West games put together.
Monday, March 27, 2017
By Organic Bull
A series of stats about Hereford FC have been published by the BBC today.
Hereford's league record