Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Bowen Not Fazed By Anything


Former Hereford United youngster Jarrod Bowen has said that he is not fazed by anything. Recently he has been on the bench for Hull but may feature in the starting eleven in place of Dieumerci Mbokani who could be out for six weeks with an injury

"I've come from a background where nothing can faze you," said Bowen as reported by the Hull Daily Mail.

"I got chucked in at a young age at first team level and I've never been fazed. It feels like that's a trait of my game and I can use it to my advantage.

"I'm not sure the manager here is worried about playing youngsters, he just wants his players to be working hard. If you're doing that, you'll have a chance. Hopefully I can get some minutes over the next few months."

Recently Bowen score a hat-trick for the under 23's.

"I played last week in the under-23s and he (manager Marco Silva) told me to keep going and improving. You never know where it will take you. It's nice to see that he's got plans for me."