Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, February 03, 2017

Page To Resume Training In Two Weeks


Happy Times At Hereford For Adam Page Seen Here With Joel Edwards And Pablo Haysham
Adam Page is set to resume training in two weeks. The Cheltenham winger who became a fans favourite whilst on loan with Hereford has had desperate bad luck with injuries.

Pre-season he suffered tears to both his anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament. And that was after breaking a bone in his foot the previous season.

"All being well I'll be match ready by mid to late April," said Page as reported by Gloucestershire Live.

"Things have gone smoothly so far and I'm right on track if not slightly ahead of schedule.

"It was difficult at first after I picked up the injury but I had a lot of support from everyone at the club, my family, friends and my girlfriend.

"They all helped me through it and that allowed me to knuckle down and get through my rehab.

"I thought last season started well, and I really enjoyed my time out on loan at Hereford and played 16 games for them, but getting the injury was a huge disappointment to me as things were going really well for me and both clubs.

"I'm taking it one step at a time now, so at the moment my aim is to just to get back playing, but my long term goal is to have a career in the Football League and reach the highest standard I possibly can."