Position: Football Strategy Manager An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Herefordshire Football Association. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in football & business development to provide an effective business support service and support delivery of the Herefordshire FA Business Plan.
- Ensure clear accountability for the delivery of the County Plan with appropriate KPIs.
- Use national and local customer insight to drive delivery of the National Game Strategy.
- Line manage key positions in the business & Volunteer placements.
- Develop and manage implementation of Herefordshire FA commercial, marketing, sponsorship and communication strategies.
- Develop and manage sustainable relationships with commercial partners.
- Provide a range of business support services to the CEO, Board and staff.
- Establish a culture of customer excellence across the business.
- Ensure that the Football Development Team is reflective of customer needs.
- Improve the public awareness of the HFA and its services.
- Manage football development budgets.
- Manage the Organisations Information Technology.
- Raise profile and improve the perception of the HFA in developing grass roots football.
- Health & Safety.
Due to the volume of applications we would expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within 10 days of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback to applicants at application stage.
It is anticipated that Interviews will be conducted on Thursday 23rd February