Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Plummer Subbed Because Of Tight Hamstring


Hereford's Tristan Plummer who scored a cracker of a goal was subbed late in the second half at North Leigh last night.

"Tight hamstring, heavy going," said manager Peter Beadle

"I thought he put a good shift in, I thought he played well.

"Took his goal fantastically. What a finish.

"All the goals tonight were good goals. All three of their goals were good finishes, I know the one took a nick off Edge's knee. Second one is a great finish, first one also a good finish.

"Then our goals all good finishes. Just needed that last flick of Edge's played through the posts, let one of them knock it in. If you put it out wide of the goal no one is running onto it, they're running around it.

"Like I said at half-time you would have taken 3-3 all day!"

Some supporters felt the referee didn't play enough stoppage time given the goals, cards, injuries, substitutions.

"I won't know because Pablo's had a terrible night and knocked the stopwatch off with four minutes to go.

"When we scored the third goal we still had five or six minutes to go plus whatever there was to add on.

"I couldn't see it because he turned my watch off.

"He's not had a good night, never mind!"