Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Brough Aims To Beat Hereford Tonight


John Brough, manager of North Leigh, is hopeful that his in-form side can be the first to defeat Hereford in a league match this season.

Brough was a Hereford United player between 1994 and 1998 and was reported to have been on the short list for the manager's job when it was given to Peter Beadle.

"There are a lot of people still there from when I was playing, but for me this is just another game we have to go and win," Brough told the Oxford Mail.

“It’s just another league game with three points at stake..

“I don’t want to put any more pressure on the players.

“I’m not hyping this one up any more than I did against Bideford or Wantage.”