Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Kind Words For Beadle From Robbins

Anthony Robbins Playing For Hereford Last October
Anthony Robbins has spoken of his delight in playing for Hereford FC in an interview in the Hereford Times. He also had words of praise for manager Peter Beadle.

Robbins left Edgar Street last week and signed for Pegasus Juniors. He felt his chances would be limited after Jamie Edge joined the club.

"He brought in Jamie Edge into my position, so it was always going to be much harder to get into the team," said Robbins.

"This summer, I worked really hard in pre-season and kept myself in the best shape I could, so myself and Pete sat down and spoke.
"We agreed that my chances of playing were going to be limited, so with the fitness that I had, there was no point me being on the bench all the time.

"I am so proud to be able to have played for Hereford – not many local lads get to do it and to score a goal at the Meadow End was brilliant.

"When I was at school, I used to watch Paul Parry, Ian Wright and John Snape play for Hereford and I never dreamt I would play for them.

"I will always be grateful for Peter and the club for taking me in and they deserve all the success they will get."