Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Operation For Page Next Month


Adam Page
Former Hereford FC loanee Adam Page watched yesterday's friendly at Broadhurst Park.

Afterwards he spoke to BN about his injures which have kept him out of the game since late last year.

"Basically I've torn my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and MCL (medial collateral ligament), so it's rehab now to get ready again.

"I've got to have an operation sometime in August, hopefully that'll sort it and all being well I'll be able to get back.

"It happened during training.

"My aim was to try and get a contract with Cheltenham but unfortunately that was not meant to be.

"I'll have to wait for another season by the looks of it. May be by the end of this season I'll be ready."

Yesterday was the first Hereford pre-season game that Page had watched.

"But I've seen the highlights of the others.

"Today all of them looked good against a strong Conference North side."