Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Lot Of Hard Work Ahead Says Hereford FC's Coach


Matt Bishop, recently appointed as Hereford FC's first coach, has said that there will be a lot of hard work ahead for him and manager Peter Beadle.

"Peter phoned me about six weeks ago saying he was interested in the Hereford job and asked if I would be interested in working with him," Bishop told the Hereford Times.

"I had been to Edgar Street with Aldershot a couple of times and I always thought it was an old fashioned ground, but a ground that has a good atmosphere.

"When he said he was interested, I thought it would be a blank project that reminds me a bit of Newport.

"It is a very interesting project but an exciting one.

"It will be great to get the club back on the map and have a bit of success, but we know there will be a lot of hard work ahead."