Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Information For This Weekend’s Volunteers

Hereford FC’s Volunteers Co-Ordinator, Ken Kinnersley, has today issued a brief message to those volunteers who have kindly offered to help begin the clean-up inside Edgar Street this weekend.
Speaking earlier this afternoon, he said:
‘I’d like to thank all those people who have offered to lend a hand this weekend – your support and assistance is greatly appreciated.
‘Please can I ask that volunteers report to Edgar Street at 9.30am on each day to sign in, so that we can then start work at 10am.
‘If anyone on our volunteers list suddenly finds themselves available to help, having previously not been, I’d delighted to see you report for duty too. However, I would ask that only people who have contacted me in the past with their details do come along.
‘I would remind anyone coming to help to bring a card containing all your necessary personal details on – including your next of kin – as this is important for safety and insurance reasons.
‘I’d also remind people to bring protection for their hands just in case it is required at any point – there are a number of jobs to be done and some of them may require gloves or other protective clothes.
‘Finally, on behalf of the club, I’d just like to place on record my thanks to all those people who will be helping out this weekend.
‘The support you’re showing is magnificent and, although you have high standards to reach after the work of our previous volunteers, I’ve now doubt that you will rise to the challenge.’