Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We're All Here To Achieve The Same Thing Said Beadle.


Peter Beadle has said that everyone involved with Hereford FC must work together.

"The board are extremely passionate, as am I, as are the supporters of this football club," Beadle told BN yesterday.

"You need to have that passion, you need to have that drive.

"Yes we are going to fall out, supporters will fall out on the terraces. 'He should be playing, he shouldn't be playing, why is he doing this, why is he doing that'. 

"That's what makes the game so great and that what makes better teams because you are constantly trying to challenge yourself.

"I will be asking the board at certain times through the year and challenging them to give me more tools to add to my tool box.

"They will be challenging me why aren't we here and why aren't we doing this.

"That's what makes it work. That toing and froing, that pushing and pulling because we're constantly pushing one another in the challenge to be better.

"I'll be challenging the players to be better everytime they play and they train.That's a demand, can you be better than the last session, can you be better than the last game.

"If we don't do that, we're not doing our job properly.

"It's vitally important that I do my job properly, they'll do theirs properly, the fans I don't doubt for one minute will do theirs with gusto as I would want them to because they want a team to be proud of.

"We will want them to get behind the team even when things don't go well because there will be times when things don't go well.

"We are all here to achieve the same thing.

"We must all get behind one another, support one another, work hard through thick and thin and hopefully we will reach our goals in the end."