Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Ex-Bull Fleetwood Returns To FGR


Forest Green have signed former Bulls striker Stuart Fleetwood on loan from Eastleigh for the rest of the season.

The 28 year old spent the 2007/08 season with the Gumpers, scoring 36 times to earn a move to Charlton. He moved to Eastleigh 18 months ago, helping them to the Conference South title after a spell at Luton, netting four goals this season including two penalties.

The Gumpers are currently tenth in the Conference table, three points behind fifth placed Eastleigh having played two games more.

Meanwhile, former Bull Michael Rankine has spoken about Gateshead's FA Cup loss at West Brom yesterday.

The Heed lost 7-0, with Rankine telling the FA: “I’ve played in the League and I definitely want to get back there. There are some young lads in our dressing room who are hungry for it and that game today will give them a taste.

“It has also reminded me that I can do it, I can play well against higher opposition and I’m not past it.”