Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Manager Taylor Only Paid £300 Expenses In Six Months


Former Hereford United manager Jon Taylor says he was paid only £300 in expenses for his time at Edgar Street - and that he has 'nothing to say' to Andy Lonsdale.

Speaking to the Hereford Times, Taylor says he was only contacted by Lonsdale some two hours after the winding-up order was announced: “I didn’t get a phone call until 6.30pm. He phoned another three times, then texted me, before phoning again.

“I then answered and he asked if I was ok. I said, ‘what do you think?’. I have got nothing to say to the guy.”

Taylor admitted also: “We certainly weren’t going to win the league or probably make the play-offs, but I was planning on bringing in some new players.”

Taylor identifies David Moli, a former Liverpool u18 player, as one of those set to have come in as claimed by Lonsdale.