Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, December 05, 2014

Lonsdale Takes Advice About His Proposed Investment


Hereford United chairman Andy Lonsdale has responded to an e-mail from a supporter who asked him about his proposed £1M investment into the club.

Because of the club's articles of association and borrowing limits, Lonsdale is said to be considering how this money is invested.

'The money being introduced into the club will clear all debts and leave a sufficient line of credit for the future

'As for how the money will be treated I am taking advice as to whether this will be a debenture,shares,investment or loan

'As for why did not invest before I was only advising Tommy at the time of the conference, now I have become a fan go to all games and I am fully committed to the future of hereford united and the way back to the football league.

'I am open to how the money is treated that's why I am taking advice

'All I want is for this to come to a amicable conclusion so those who want to support hereford united can.'

Regards

Andy