Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Lonsdale Asks HUST For Meeting


This from Hereford United chairman Andy Lonsdale as reported on the OS:

We would like to inform all of our loyal fans that the investment for the future of Hereford United FC (1939) Ltd, is almost secure with the following proviso.

The investors do not want to be named at present and in their words want to draw the ‘war of words’ to an amicable conclusion.

To make this happen I have telephoned Martin Watson from HUST to arrange a meeting between us to outline the way forward and any questions / queries they may have can be brought to the attention of the investors and can be dealt with prior to the investment. This meeting has to be carried out under a confidentiality agreement as the investors do not want to be brought into a ‘war of words’.

I feel that this is a positive step forward and have urged Martin Watson to arrange the meeting as soon as possible.

As we are all aware the Club is stuck in limbo at the moment and I for one would love to see the Club be rejuvenated and I m sure you would agree. Then we can we can see the Club start to climb back to where it so rightly belongs. With the investment we have secured this is possible, the Club would be in a strong financial position for once.

I have known about the investment for a while but I am under a confidentiality agreement. If I wasn’t believe me I would be shouting from the roof tops as we are ready to now go forward.