Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Farsley Celtic At Edgar Street On Saturday 26th October at 3.00pm

Saturday, October 19, 2013

We're In a Relegation Battle Says Foyle


Martin Foyle has told the Hereford Times that the Bulls are in a relegation battle as they slipped down to 19th place in the Conference after losing 1-0 to Barnet this afternoon.

"We are not as good as we think we are," said the Hereford United manager.

"Some of them talk it, but they don't understand. 

"I have looked at the league and we're in a relegation battle. 

"It is an issue of quality, I know that, I'm not daft. 

"I will take the flak, but there are a few who are certainly under-performing at this level. 

"We looked scared and the supporters are going to be scared.

"It is the players who worry me a little bit, that some do not look up to scratch, but I brought them in and I knew what I had to work with."