Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Curzon Ashton On Saturday 19th October at 3.00pm

Saturday, October 12, 2013

We Should Have Scored Four Goals Said Foyle


Hereford United manager Martin Foyle felt the Bulls should have scored four goals against Dartford this afternoon and so thought a draw was disappointing.

"We got one point when we deserved three," Foyle told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"Like the last few I don't think we've played bad.

"But today I'm probably disappointed because we should have scored four goals.

"I thought we played very, very well second half, they didn't really look like coming into the game.

"And then, it's the old sucker punch, they put some good deliveries in the last three or four minutes, probably didn't hurt us at all during the game.

"And it did cause us problems and you've got to deal with it. One fell asleep at the back stick. Then it's 2-2.

"I thought Walks was outstanding on the right wing, took people on, did great for the second goal.

"I wanted four points out of these last two games and we got one and now we have to go hunting for a win against Barnet next week."

Foyle was asked about the two new loanees.

"Kevin hasn't played a lot of football. I saw him Monday night down at Swansea. I thought with Pilks tearing his thigh in training I had to get someone in. He's a young kid I'm going to have to work with.

"He tired but he showed a bit of quality at times which was pleasing.

"Ross came in because we've just not had no joy and then with Dom Collins pulling out in the warm up I think it just sums up the horrible time we are having.

"But I've got to keep finding these diamonds for next to nothing and I'm finding it very, very hard."

Keith Hall then asked Foyle about Sam Gwynne.

"Dogged isn't he, just trying to relax him a little bit, get his confidence because he's very quiet person but he's certainly game."