Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Friday, October 11, 2013

Brodie Loan Extension "Doesn't Look Good"


Bulls boss Martin Foyle has told BBC Hereford & Worcester that an extension to Richard Brodie's loan currently looks unlikely.

Tomorrow's game is Brodie's last of his month long spell, with Foyle telling the station an extension is going to be difficult: "I've been speaking to Gary Mills (Gateshead manager). Obviously HUISA helped us get the loan deal in the first place, and I've got to speak to Gary Mills and see what we can do.

"At the moment it doesn't look particularly good."

When asked why he dropped Brodie from the starting line-up on Tuesday, Foyle added: "With Brodie going back, I've got to start playing my own boys. Eric (Odhiambo) hasn't played a lot of football, then it comes to Sharpie as well. He got injured and his form wasn't brilliant. 

"I've got to try, I've got to look at my own. Sometimes you make those decisions on the day. Brods' knows all about it, I keep the players informed. They're not going into games blind, they know where they stand."