Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

McQuilkin Has A Point To Prove


Former Bulls midfielder James McQuilkin says he has a point to prove after signing for Walsall.

The 24 year old told the Express and Star: “I definitely have a point to prove. I just want to play as much football as possible, that’s what I love to do.

“Hopefully, I will get the chance here and prove myself. I’m confident in myself. I think I can fit into the squad and bring something new. There will be some big challenges ahead in League One but I’m raring to go.”

“I’m delighted to have signed for a club like this."

McQuilkin made 78 appearances across three League Two seasons with the Bulls, but played only 10 times last term in the Conference.