Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Foyle Speaks On "Eye-Catching" Signings


Chris Bush
Bulls boss Martin Foyle has spoken to the Non-League Paper about the new arrivals at Edgar Street.

With the paper calling the arrivals of Chris Bush, Danny Pilkington, and Dominic Collins 'eye-catching', Foyle tells them: "Danny did really well for Kidderminster last year, but they were looking at a couple of other lads for his position and I think he realised his time was up.


"I got to have a good look at Chris towards the end of the season, which is why I brought him in on loan. It's hard to believe he's still only 21 when he's played so much at this level for AFC Wimbledon and Gateshead, but he's got a lovely left foot.
Danny Pilkington - pic from Wikipedia

"And I had Dom with me when I was in charge at Northwich Victoria for six weeks the season before last, so I know him well. I always thought he was one like Chey Dunkley, who was in the same league at the time. I recommended Dunks to League clubs, and I thought Dom was probably better at the time.

"But he needed full-time training and he was probably disappointed that Chester didn't go that way. They decided to let him go and I'm pleased to have him. I think Dom can offer me a lot."