Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, June 24, 2013

Clucas Speaks On Stags Move


Sam Clucas has spoken to Mansfield's official site about his move to the League Two newcomers.

He told them that an existing Stag had helped him make his mind up: “I spoke to Luke O’Neill, who I know from my days at Leicester, before I made the decision to come here, and he had nothing but praise for the club. I’m from Lincoln, so I already know a little bit about the club, but it seems to have a good management team, good facilities and good support.

“My first impressions have all been positive and all the players were very welcoming in my first training session too, so I can’t wait to get my Mansfield Town career started.”

“It’s only over the past year that I’ve been playing on the left-wing. Martin Foyle switched me to that position and I enjoyed it. I played up front for six years during my youth career and I’ve played on the right side before too. So, if needed, I can play anywhere across the front four really.”