Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, May 18, 2013

European Football for Kenny Lunt


Former Bull Kenny Lunt steered his Bala side to victory over Ryan Green’s Port Talbot in today’s play-off final at The GenQuip Stadium, Port Talbot this after noon.

A goalless first half saw Lunt create a hat-trick of chances for his strike colleagues.  The hosts came into the game in the second period but a late strike from fullback John Irving sealed the win to take Lunt’s North Wales Bala outfit into the preliminary round of the Europa League.

Speaking after the game Lunt said "I was pleased to see The Bulls get a decent finish in their first season back in The Conference.  I enjoyed my time there and always look for the results."

"I work three days at Crewe coaching some of the youngsters, one evening training with Bala and a match on the weekends."

"Now I’ve got a nice away day to look forward too in this Europa League and I hope The Bulls have a great season in 2013/14."