Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Graham "Open To Offers"


Bulls defender Luke Graham has written a column in this week's Non-League Paper.

In it he says he doesn't know what will happen at Edgar Street, writing: "With lots of cutbacks being made constantly, five of us were moved into a club house to save money.

"Chris Carruthers and I stayed in single beds in a converted garage box room! It was absolutely freezing with all the drafts. Yet we were prepared to do it and run a new business out of it too!"

As for the future, Graham says he'll listen to offers based on ambition rather than cash: "I've lived in Hereford and committed everything to the club this season, in hope we can mount a serious challenge next year.

"I would feel let down in a way if the challenge wasn't there, after everything I have got on with this season.

"I am open to offers, I have to be in my situation. I've always been at a good club trying to compete at the top of this league. At this level it's more about the ambition of a club rather than money."

The full column is in the Non-League Paper.