Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Cornell Looks For Another Loan Deal

Dave Cornell, who came to Edgar Street last season on loan from Swansea, is looking for another loan deal to gain further experience.

"Preferably that would be in League One but we will have to wait and see what happens next season." he told the South Wales Evening Post.
 
Cornell is still only 21 and, in goal-keeping terms, is still 'a baby'. He feels his time with Hereford has helped him.

"It's been good personally, I played 28 games which for me is great.

"I've got league experience now.

"Being at the wrong end of the table for most of the season, I had an awful lot to do. For a goalkeeper that's what you want.

"I was one of the key characters in that team because it's a smaller club and that's helped me.

"I enjoyed myself and had good write-ups in the paper.

"It's just a shame that Hereford went down."