Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Worst I've Ever Felt admits Sneekes

Hereford United coach Richard Sneekes has told BBC WM that he has never felt worse, even when he was playing, than at the end of last night's game at Gillingham where the Bulls lost 5-4.

"It's the worst I've felt ever, even when I was playing," said Sneekes.

"I can remember getting beat by Crewe 5-1 at home, maybe because I scored in that game it wasn't as bad.

"But that is the lowest of the low.

"You are just speechless, you don't know what to say, you don't know how to pick players up.

"It was awful."

Sneekes had praise for Tom Barkhuizen.

"He was awesome.

"He scored two and the two penalties, he went one on one with the goal-keeper.

"He's been awesome the last two games."