Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turner expects Good Atmosphere on Saturday

Former Hereford United manager Graham Turner has told the Shropshire Star that he expects a good atmosphere when he returns to Edgar Street with Shrewsbury Town on Saturday.

“It will be a good atmosphere.

“It will be an intimidating atmosphere with the crowd so close to the pitch.

“I had 15 years there and I feel I left the club in a good state, both financially and in terms of the players they had available.

“I felt I had done my time at Hereford and served the club well. You move on and it’s now total concentration on Shrewsbury.

“It is one of the first results I look for after our own and I don’t want to see a former club struggle, but the concentration on Saturday is very much on getting three points for us.”