Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Home Against Farsley Celtic On Saturday March 23rd Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jervis A Target?

After yesterday's reserve side 1-1 draw with Birmingham, one of the Blues' side is set to join a League Two side on loan.

Forward Jake Jervis, a 6ft 4in 18 year old, is attracting interest from 'a couple of League Two clubs' after making a first team debut against Everton in the FA Cup at the weekend. Yesterday, he played against the Bulls and told the Birmingham Mail: "I've been guaranteed a pro contract but I'm still in my second year as an Academy scholar.

"I'm not looking ahead too far, though. I am taking things step by step, every training session, every game. I'm trying to get out on loan which will give me more experience. There are a couple of League Two clubs who are interested so it would be good if something came off."