Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Home Against Farsley Celtic On Saturday March 23rd Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Happy Standing Still"

Former Bulls loanee Danny Blanchett has put the boot into the Bulls with his latest comments.

Speaking to the South London Press he cited club ambition as the reason behind his decision to ditch the Bulls for AFC Wimbledon:

"It was an easy decision for me. The difference between the two clubs is that Wimbledon really want to go places. Hereford aren't really looking to go much higher than where they are - they're happy standing still. When I joined they were near the bottom of League Two and that hasn't really changed. When I looked at it, they would need at least a couple of loan signings to push on and that didn't look like it was going to happen.

"I felt there was no ambition there but I'm an ambitious person and I want to play for a club and a manager with the same aims. Wimbledon sells itself. For a non-league club to get gates of around 3-4,000 is superb."