Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Pre-Season

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Trewick To Make Decisions

Boss John Trewick spoke to BBC Hereford and Worcester after the game: "I hope I'm not going to be an unlucky manager.

"We should have at least drawn the game and probably won it. To be caught the way we were was a real blow. When you look at the game as a whole I don't think MK Dons created too much, they had a couple of little scrambles from a free kick, but nothing really. I thought we defended pretty well.

"We created the best opportunities, you can't do any better than that. OK, Steve's (Guinan) been unlucky with the one. He should have scored, he knows that, but I though Jennison (Myrie-Williams) should have taken the other one on ... given someone else a tap-in. There's nothing we can do about it now."

Trewick again refused to be drawn on decisions over players, or the future of the coaching role he has stepped up from, adding: "I have to decide how much day-to-day work I want to do on the training field, whether I have to let go a bit or continue doing what I'm doing, and that will be a pointer as to whoever comes in to assist."