Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Thursday, November 29, 2007

More from Ainsworth

Lionel Ainsworth has been talking to ther Watford Observer. He told them he was delighted to be be reunited with Martin Hunter and Dick Bate, Watford's first-team coach and technical director, whom he knew from his time playing for the English Under 17's and under 19's. Bate was a coach at Edgar Street in 1997/98.

"I didn't know they were both here so to have that sort of experience at a club is great," said Ainsworth.

"Theo Robinson and Toumani Diagouraga have told me a little bit about training being different but it's always going to be different as manager's have got different ways of doing things. Aidy has had a couple of one-on-one chats with me and he seems great. He told me what he wants to do for the team and the club."

"I played for Under-19s with Theo, he was up front and I came on on the right wing. He is a good player to play with and if you put the ball over the top he is going to get it."