Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Bishop Stortford In The FA Cup On Saturday 28 September at 3.00pm

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wallis Linked To Conference Pair

Jon Wallis will hold talks with Graham Turner this week over his future with a pair of Conference clubs interested in signing him.

Both hometown club Gravesend and Conference toppers Dagenham have enquired about his availability following the completion of his two month loan spell at Dover Athletic with a Man of the Match performance. In an interview given to Dover's official site, Wallis restates his intention to return to Edgar Street:

"I've only had two appearances for Hereford so far this season, I'm hoping to go back there. It's a clean sheet for me, a new start, I'm not going to hold any grudges over the manager because he hasn't seen enough of me to give me the chance yet. Hopefully, with the games I've had for Dover and the reports he's had back, he might want to give me the chance so hopefully I can prove myself."

The full interview can be downloaded from the Dover Athletic site.