Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Away At Bishop Stortford In The FA Cup On Saturday 28 September at 3.00pm

Monday, January 15, 2007

Guinan could move to Exeter

Former Hereford United player Steve Guinan could move to Exeter City. The Grecians are believed to be in talks with the 31-year-old striker.

"I am looking for a striker and if I can get one to supplement the three I have got then I will do. I am not prepared to divulge any news at the moment," said Exeter's Paul Tisdale as reported by the Exeter Express and Echo.

"I have made some enquiries but none yet have come to fruition."

Later Tisdale confirmed on the Official Exeter Website that he had spoken to Guinan.

"Yes, I have enquired about Steve Guinan at Cheltenham Town, he is vastly experienced at Football League and Conference level. He is 31-years-old and has played for Hereford United and Plymouth Argyle amongst others. I've talked to the player. but as yet he has not agreed terms."