Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Friday, May 26, 2006

Stansfield To Consider Options

Speaking to the Exeter Express and Echo, Adam Stansfield spoke about his current situation:

"He (Graham Turner) has basically said he wants me but he is just waiting on his budget. Now we have gone up he is not sure what money he has got at the minute so he is just waiting on that before he gets back to us. I will wait to see what the offer is. I will see if there are other clubs who show an interest. I will talk to them and see which offer suits me best."

On the persistent rumours of a move to Exeter, Stansfield added: "There are always rumours. My family are living down there and they tell me about the rumours and every time I go home the rumours seem to start up again. There is nothing in them."