Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Banbury Away On Friday March 29th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pitman Signs For Forest Green

Forest Green have signed ex-Bull Jamie Pitman on a two year deal.

Pitman, 30, is quoted as saying: "Despite the rural location of Forest Green, on the two occasions I played against them last season, under Gary they proved on the day what formidable opposition they can be, drawing both games and coming from behind on each occasion to do so. Though I am long in the tooth, with extensive Conference experience behind me, Gary Owers is the type of manager that will suit my temperament. I not only look forward to working with him and the squad, with the new stadium but also their top class training facilities. Having left behind a successful club I now face new horizons and a new season with relish."