Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Home Against Farsley Celtic On Saturday March 23rd Kick-Off 3.00pm

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Boston Chairman Hits Back

Boston chairman Jon Sotnick has reacted angrily at claims that his club are at the centre of a match fixing probe.

Speaking to the official Boston site, Sotnick said: "I am angry, upset and dismayed. It is quite obvious that whoever has started this rumour has a grievance against this football club. I have already instructed lawyers to investigate the matter fully and will do everything in my power to press charges against those that started this ludicrous story.

"Those who don't know me quite obviously underestimate me and I will do everything in my power to protect this football club against further untruths. We have worked extremely hard over the last three years to install a footballing culture and this is the last thing we expected. I will continue consulting with our lawyers until I get to the bottom of these events."